Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fit Top Box (Givi E52)


I bought a Givi E52 Top box off TradeMe for $62 +$40 freight from Chritchurch.
It was a bit damaged from being in a crash and there was no key for the lock on it.
I bought a new lock/key/barrel ($25) from Bayride Yamaha via the Givi distributor in NZ (Eurobikes)
I had a friend make a couple of simple brackets to help mount the Top-Box-Mount to the rear carrier frame.
So I now had a top box and pack fitted.
I already had an Oxford brand tank bag that I used on my GSXR, so I was able to put that on as well.
With all 3 luggage devices onboard it started to look like a real pack horse.
I got a spare set of keys cut for the top box ($11)
No dates for this as it happened over a period of time but Top Box was basically up and running about Saturday 11th October

No comments: